Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!
Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!
Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons".
Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.
We saw the movie "Coyote vs Acme". It was pretty good. We will be making our way to "El Con Mall" today to see the movie "The End of Oak Street". The previews looked good.
Well, Chefs Day was delicious! Again, I thank my fidanzata and Capo Jim for the Porterhouse Chops.
Here you go!
Well, I had better get ready for breakfast. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (Poverino) I will be saying (Poverino) this weekend while you are getting spanked.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise









1 comment:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Stai gia tremando negli stivali?
"Vai piu lontano che puoi e guarda; quando sarai li potrai vedere piu lontano".
Thomas Carlyle
Post a Comment