Friday, June 7, 2019

Buona Sera!

Come Va? We are doing pretty good here in central Tucson. The wind is picking up for some reason.

I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch. Plenty of people and lizards to watch today. Ya, ya! I didn't stay out there too long because it was starting to heat up.

Elise and Chris are watching the "Mentalist" on DVD. I am going to complete my last online class shortly. WooHoo!

We are looking forward to the game tonight. Go Raptors! We will dining on sandwiches from Beyond Bread and burgers from "Divine Bovine" Yummy. I had a few ice cold Modelos Negra in the fridge waiting on the tip off.

I LOVE CHUCKY!!


We hope that you are doing OK? Enjoy your evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Stay safe fidanzata e Capo Jim.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ci manchera anche te.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...