Monday, June 24, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Hey, for once this has been a good Monday! You have not heard me say that in awhile, eh? 

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie. They always have a good time together. Even when he gets a little flirty. Smile!

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I have reviewed all of the pics from our trip to Butte, Montana and if all goes well tomorrow I will post them.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. Alexa, played some Smooth Jazz for me today and it was very nice. I got my groove on for sure.

Have a great night and sleep well. I will have a chat with you tomorrow. 

Hey, my fidanzata is on my case about the upcoming "Wizard" fest. Ya, ya! Not a peep from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo about her upcoming "Mahjong" booty whooping. Ya, Mon'.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

Good to hear from you today Claudia.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Va bene la ragazza. Ti ho preso ora perche' non possiedo stivali per agitarmi. Ah, ah ah!

Loraine said...

Allora sarai tremante nei tuoi panni.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...