Monday, June 17, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Crazy by Jodeci!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Kenya Peaberry blend and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

 I tossed and turned last night so I just started my day off early. Something is nagging at me this morning and I am sure that it will surface soon. 

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what tasks I need to take care of off of my To Do List. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today.

 Chris will be getting a massage this afternoon from Rose Marie. He always looks forward to Mondays. They have such a good time together when she is here.

 My shorty and I enjoyed our evening at "Zayna's" with Paula, Marty and company. We enjoyed great food and spot on vino rosso. Thank you guys for a wonderful evening.

 We will start to packing our suitcases for our trip to Butte, Montana today. We leave early on Wednesday morning. We are packing for the drastic change in the weather compared to here. We are looking at rain and much, much cooler temps indeed. Not short and t-shirt weather at all. We are talking long sleeves and hoodies. Brisk!

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving ahead. Have a great day and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Jessie said...

What is new Country Granny and Bob?

Jessie said...

Tiger, thank you for posting to our blog?

Loraine said...

Prepara dei vestiti caldi! Ascolterò il "Cha Ching".

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...