Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



REALLY DONALD? ARE YOU SERIOUS?


Ciao, Ciao! How are you doing? I am doing very well today.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Alexa is playing some "Down Home Blues" for me. I am in a zone about right now.

My playmate is all packed and ready to go. I have all of my things laid out and I will review them again before I pack. Sheila has reminded us to bring clothes rain and cold temps.

My shorty and Chris are watching the "Mentalist" on DVD. It is a bit windy here in Tucson but other than that it is a nice day.

Well,my (fidanzata) is taunting me big time about who the victor is going to be for the upcoming "Wizard" fest. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne are taunting me about who the winner will be for the upcoming "Mahjong" fest as well.

They just don't know that I will deploying my secret weapons that are fail-safe. While we are away in Butte, I will be perfecting my skills to be razor sharp. I am just saying! Ya, ya! Boo-Yaaaaaa!

We hope that you are doing OK? I will have a chin-wag at you later before I hit the sheets.
Later...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ho visto molte lucertole oggi. Uno di loro mi ha dato alcuni ottimi consigli su come diventare il mago per sempre. Stavamo facendo una serie di flessioni insieme. Ha detto che e in sacca per me essere il vincitore. Prepariamoci a rombare!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening Jessie,
You made me laugh when I read this,,,, lol
Sending you good luck ( I hope) for when the games begin.
have a good evening as well.

Loraine said...

Continui a parlare con la lucertola. Nel frattempo, continuerò ad affinare le mie capacità!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...