Monday, June 3, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Well, I am caring for Christ tonight. He is resting and enjoying his supplement IV drip. He is watching Andy Griffith on TV. We love that show!

My playmate prepared corn cakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Hawaii 5 O". Chris loved it.

 I am going to hit the sheets as soon as Chris has nodded out for the day. It has been a long and I do mean long day for me. I hear ya it is a Monday and you are correct.

Sleep well and I will chat at you domani!

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tu fidanzata? Speriamo che possiamo ottenere una buona notte di sono. Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...