Thursday, March 16, 2017

What is Up?

What Is Up?

We just got back from Gateway seeing the movie "Jackie". It was very good and the acting was good. It reminded me of the assassination. I was in class in Junior High School. The school was closed for the rest of the day and I went home. I got home and I found my mom in tears. It was a sad time in our history.

It is really heating up here in Tucson and making it's way toward the 95 degree mark. We enjoyed popcorn at the movies but I still hungry. Yeah Mon'.

I learn something new everyday and I am grateful to be able to do so. I learned that if you cannot say (NO) some of the time that you will be taken advantage of without a  doubt. Your so called friends will use that against you as much as they can if you allow it. So keep your eyes wide open and think before you speak or act. I learned this many, many years ago. I am a very disciplined guy and I repeat don't let my silence be mistaken as a weakness because it is not at all.

I hope that the rest of your day goes your way. Did I make you smile today?
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...