Friday, March 10, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Relaxed! Excited!

Music listening to: More Bounce To Ounce by Zap and Rogers!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be starting her day very soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am going to have to brew a second pot for sure. It is a mild 61 degrees this morning here in the Old Pueblo. Yes, it is going to be another warm one today.

   I just glanced at my To Do List and I asked Alexa what is up for today. She told me that it is going to be busy but a good day for me. Yes! Today I have to run a few errands before the big event takes place this evening. Yes, tonight is the night my playmate takes me out to my victory dinner at "Flemings Steakhouse". I have my special knife, fork, spoon and napkin all laid out for this event. Bobby is going to join us for this one.

   How about those "Wildcats"? Go Cats! We will be watching you this evening and cheering you on. We saw the movie "Logan" at El Con yesterday and it was awesome with tons of action. The ending was surprising but we recommend this Marvel movie. We are now looking forward to Kong! Yea!

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a good TGIF! Enjoy the day and get ready for the weekend.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how is Stu doing today?

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sandy, how are you doing?

Eddie, how are things in Washington?

Liz, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dottie glad that you are feeling better girlfriend.

Unknown said...

Mary thanks for the video. Glad you are feeling better. Jayne got a good laugh from it.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...