Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you have a good day? It was a good one here but very busy for me. I got everything completed that was on my To Do List and that for me is a good feeling. Yeah Mon'.


I even put together one of the new lounges that I purchased for the front porch. I will assemble the second one tomorrow. Yes, it is on my To Do List. Smile!


Elise received a proof of her book and it is very good. I am so proud of her that it is beyond words. She did a wonderful job!


I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We had pinto beans with jalapenos, and cornbread for dinner. It was very good.


We hope that you day was a good one. We may hit up a movie tomorrow if time permits. It is getting very close to my victory dinner that is going to take place on Friday. WooHoo!


Have a great evening!


See Ya....Jessie and Elise


Shoo, thanks for the update on Stu. Glad that he is now in CLC. Now the fun begins!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...