Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Dear Mom by 2 Pac (classic)

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning an I have no idea when she will pop up to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had with a banana for breakfast. It is going to be another warm one here in Tucson on this Humper!

   Hey, my To Do List is very light for this Hump Day! WooHoo! I do have to run one important errand early this morning though.

   My shorty and I have no plans for today so we will be home for most of the day. I am going to to hit up the front porch to lounge and people watch again today for sure.

   Have a great Humper and get your (mojo) working, smile!

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Shoo, how is Stu?

Jet and Red, how are you?

Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

Country Granny, what is up for today?

Dottie, how are you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mostly ok. Thanks for asking.

Jessie said...

Dottie, girlfriend of mine. You have to get back to 100% of the girlfriend I know. We have a date coming up soon at the DDC.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...