Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Play That Funky Music White Boy by Wild Cherry!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup at "Gus Balones" this morning . Elise and I are going to hit it up this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson.

   Well, I have to tell you that my victory dinner was wonderful! Elise, Bobby and I had fantastic evening. "Fleming's" was packed and it is a good thing we made the reservation last week. Elise and Bobby started off with a martini and I had to have a Mojito. We enjoyed the fresh baked bread and assorted butters that went along with it. Elise and I shared a "Fleming's salad that was very good. Bobby enjoyed the clam chowder. We also shared a nice shrimp cocktail with huge shrimp. For the entree Elise and Bobby had the lamp chops. I had the double thick rib pork chop. We shared creamed spinach and chipotle mac and cheese. Man was that good! After a couple more cocktails we decided on a dessert. Our dessert was one "White Russian" for each of us. Oh my goodness that was good. It brought back fond memories of our cruise to the Bahamas because we enjoyed "White Russians" with a dollop of soft serve ice cream added.  Oh so good!

  I want to thank my playmate for a grand evening at "Flemings". I also have to say that she was stunning and glowing all evening long. It was a expense dinner and it came to a bit over $300.00 with tip. I am one very lucky guy indeed! Thank you "Mia Moglie".

MIA MOGLIE

BOBBY CHECKING OUT THE MENU AT FLEMING'S


   Hey how about those "Wildcats"? We stayed up until around midnight watching our Cats beat UCLA. It was a very good game. They play Oregon tonight for the Pac 12 championship. It is going to be another late night game. Go Cats!

   It is going to be another busy day according to my To Do List. I have to run a few errands this morning while Zack is here caring for Chris. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Well, I need to get myself together. Have a great weekend and stay well and be blessed.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Shoo, how is Stu doing today?

Rosie, what is up?

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you. Enjoy the golf game today.

Loraine, how are you doing?

JT, check your mailbox soon.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

What an amazing,family outing. Everything was beyond fantastic and what a fun, relaxed evening...thank you both, so much, for including me. A highlight of my time in Tucson!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...