Thursday, March 2, 2017

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



BIG MO


Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Now That We Found Love by Heavy D!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   I will be putting on the kettle soon. I am in need of a cup or two of coffee to get my (mojo) working. It is a cool morning here in Tucson but it will gradually warm up during the day. We may reach 80 degrees tomorrow.

   I just glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a light day today. WooHoo! My playmate and I may hit up a movie this afternoon. My shorty has more things to do today than I do. Yep, you heard me right.

   I will post more pictures from our Bahamas trip a bit later this morning. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...