Thursday, March 16, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing so far on this Thirsty Thursday? Well, I have completed all of my tasks on my To Do List. Yipee! 

Now I can rest up for tonight's festivities. We will get our grub on at "Caffe Milano" and then we will hit up the "Fox Theater" for a live musical concert.

I am trying to hold out and not eat anything until this evening but I don't think I am going to make it until then. Man I am getting hungry.

My playmate and I are going to see the movie "Jackie" at Gateway this afternoon. Can you say large popcorn? We will for sure.

It is really heating up today and by the weekend it may be 95 degrees. Whew! Do you have a nice "White Russian" with some vanilla soft serve?

Well, have a good day and be careful out there.
Cheers...Burp! No I didn't! Smile!

Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...