Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? Mine was, smile! I got some much needed rest and I got all of the tasks on my To Do List done.

I have my suitcase out for our stay-cation at the DDC. I will pack it up tonight. Really looking forward to hear the "Cha Chings"!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at "Neo's with her book club. She is going to bring me back some dinner and some hot and sour soup.

Tomorrow a tech is coming out to repair a chip in the Tacoma's windshield. We got the chip on the way back from Mexico. He will be here before we head out to the DDC.

We hope that your evening is going to be a good one. Sleep well, and look forward to what tomorrow brings you.

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Marcie, keep and eye on Blake and get him to see his doctor.

Ross and Denise, good to hear from you today.

Jayne, thank you for filling in this morning.

Jane and Loraine, my flip flops are at the door. Smile!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...