Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sup?

Sup?

How goes it? I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee and waiting on my shorty to get home from her writing class so we can make our way to the DDC. Cha Ching!

It has turned out to be a wonderful day weather wise here in the Old Pueblo. I just gassed up the Fiat 500L Trekking and she is loving me for it, smile! I can hear Chris chatting up a storm with Booby. He is feeling better than he was early this morning.

I am going to pit my slot skills against Dottie this evening so wish us luck. Hey, Elise just arrived so hit is time to hit it. Jane don't go there, smile!
Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll be listening for the Cha Chings!

Jessie said...

So far no Chings. Lots of Cha.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...