Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Angry! Cautious!

Music listening to: Nada!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I hope way better than I am and I hope that you are asleep? I have been awake since 2:00am. My Elise is finally asleep. She was having a hard time getting to sleep due to she had a headache. She took something for her headache and she believes it was the coffee that was preventing her from sleeping that we had at dinner.

  I must to have dozed off for a bit but I woke up from a dream that was very bizarre. The dream was frightening and as soon as I woke up, I was told to be careful and beware. This caution came in the form of my (mom) who passed away many years ago. Whenever I get this type of warning from her I pay close attention to it.

  I started my day off yesterday feeling very annoyed. So now I am totally upset and angry. Elise is good, I checked on Chris and Jayne and they are both asleep. I texted with JT last night before dinner and he is doing well. Today is my brother Herman's birthday and we got his card and gift off on time and he should have it. The Wildcats won again!

  So now I am wide awake and I am getting into the proper frame of mind to be able to deal with whatever may be coming my way. I hope that whatever it is comes correct but if it doesn't I am ready to deal with it head on.

  My shorty and I had a very nice dinner at "Cushing Street Bar and Grill". The food was excellent and so were the cocktails. The live jazz band was very good and the place was packed. After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "Ring Of Fire". A musical bio about Johnny Cash and his life. It was very good and the theater was packed.

 We may or may not go to breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". Donna will be here this morning to give a massage to Elise and Chris. If we don't make it to the movies this evening we will stay home and watch NCAA basketball games.

  Have a good Sunday and enjoy the day. Stay safe!

Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...