Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Pillow Locked! Muffined!

Music listening to: Kickin' It by Xcape!

   It's Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Wow, I am pillow locked this morning! Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon unless she is pillow locked too! Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is attacking my pillow locked state. I will certainly have a second cup. Yeah! We are supposed to reach 88 degrees today. We shall see if the shorts, tee shirts and flip flops make an appearance.

   My To Do List is loaded today and that is a good thing. My shorty and I are going to go the "Loft" to see the movie "A United Kingdom". We saw the previews and it is going to be a good one.

   I had better get my (mojo) working and move forward. Have a good Humper! I will for sure don't cha know!  Yeah Mon'. Is everyting Irie?

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Shoo, get us posted about Stu.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...