Thursday, March 9, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on? How are you doing so far? We heard from Shoo Shoo this morning and she said that Stu is doing well with his OT/PT. That is very good news.

It has been a busy morning for me. I got all of my To Do List completed. WooHoo! We are going to El Con to see the movie "Logan". We saw the previews and it should be very good.

My playmate is relaxing and reading a book.I am going to look over Chris's APP pad to check for leaks. I may change the pump to see what happens when I do that.

Hope that you are doing well?
Later...Jessie

So good to hear from you Loraine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jesse, I am feeling much better, thanks. I have trouble with Instagram, I am no longer computer literate.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...