Monday, March 20, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Resting!

Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince

   It's Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon to begin her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and with my second cup I will have a BLT to go along with it. It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo. It may reach 96 degrees today.

   How about the Pac-12 teams that are still in the NCAA Tournament? We are looking forward to our Cats playing on Thursday. Hopefully we will be able to watch them play in Mexico. Go Cats!

   I got some much needed sleep last night but I need a bit more to get back to 100%. I am sure that we will get caught up on our sleep in Mexico.

   I just looked at my To Do List and I have a few things that I need to take care of today. We will be breaking our our suitcases today and I will get out one of our ice chests to take along on the trip.

   I am still keeping my ears and eyes wide open due to the dream that I had a couple of days ago. I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...