Monday, March 27, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

   How goes it? Well, I just completed my To Do List for today. Chris is resting and waiting to get up so he can check out the hood.

    All of my errands have been taken care of and now another cup of coffee is going to be the ticket for me. I will take a short break out on the front porch and people watch and I count lizards as well, smile!

    Here are a few pics from our stay in Mexico. Enjoy!
Later...Jessie


BEACH HOUSE OF CHRIS


SIZZILING SHRIMP

HORSES ON THE BEACH


INSIDE OF OUR CASITA

BACON ANYONE?

ELISE FOUND HER CAVE

SECOND BEDROOM

LIVING ROOM

HALLWAY


KITCHEN


NICE VIEW

TIDE IS OUT




CONDOS AND HOTELS



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looks like a wonderful place to enjoy Mexico!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...