Friday, March 3, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

How are you? We just got back from the memorial service for Laura Roth Hogan. It was a standing room only crowd. This was the most touching memorial service that I have been to ever. The speakers to include our own Sheila were fantastic, witty and caring. The tears were flowing throughout the hall to include my playmate Elise's tears. Laura will be missed dearly by many.

My playmate and I are blessed everyday and we are so grateful for many things in our life. We are blessed with family, friends, acquaintances, and so much more. We are totally blessed to have Chris and the many caregivers who care for him deeply. We cannot tell you enough how much we value the care and love that you show and give to Chris. You are a part of our family and you always will be. Thank you all.

I hope that I am not getting mushy? Today's service has affected me deeply and the words that were spoken were golden and should be lived by daily. We are resting up until it is time for us to go to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza",and to he "Live Theater Workshop".

Have a wonderful evening!
Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

So glad you and Elise were able to go to Laura's funeral. I read Sheila's eulogy and it was lovely. I wish I could have been there.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...