Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rested!





Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and a second cup will be enjoyed very soon. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and the birds are chirping away this morning.

  My To Do List has me jumping through hops today. The big task is to get everything ready for our trip to Mexico in the morning. I have to gas up the Tacoma today as well.

  So I had better get to it. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Have a good day and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...