Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I am good but I am behind with my To Do List. I still need to gas up the Tacoma. Not to worry  I will get it done soon.

I was chatting with Country Granny and she was telling me about what she had for breakfast this morning and all of a sudden I am starving. So I just ordered a extra large pizza from Blackjack pizza along with some buffalo bites. Yep, Granny has made me hungry.

I will share some of it with my playmate and Jayne. I am sure that they will be happy to help me get it all down, smile! It is really hot but it is supposed to cool down over the next few days. Wow, finally!

Jayne will be Chris's main caregiver while we are away in Mexico. She will receive a break on Friday when Marv arrives and another break on Saturday morning when Zack arrives. I jut loaded up the fur-babies food container with 4 pounds of food and I refill there container of water with 5 gallons of fresh water. So they should be good to go.

Man, I am hungry. I hope they hurry up and get it. Smile! It is all Country Grannie's fault, smile! Have a wonderful afternoon. Dena, stopped by to bring us some organic veggies from her garden. Wow, they look very good. Not helping my hunger pains at all.

Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

SORRY JESSIE TO MAKE YOU SO HUNGRY,,, lol
BUT YOU ENJOYED YOUR PIZZA,,
HAVE GOOD ONE...

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...