Saturday, March 18, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey how is it going so far? Well I have gotten rid of the recycles and the Tacoma I cleaned inside and out. She is ready to make her way to Mexico. Ole'

I have just about completed my To Do List. Yep, I have to pick up some meds and stop by the credit union and I am done. I am going to sit out front for a bit with some coffee and people watch for a bit. My playmate is out playing bridge this morning.

We are really looking forward to watching our "Wildcats" play this evening. Go Cats! Hey have you looked at my "Facebook" page? I have posted a pic of your wonderful coffee cups there. We love them so much. My dear and longtime friend who lives in "New Orleans" owns a business there and she does outstanding work.

I am starting to get hungry and I am thinking "Taco Bell". What???? Well, I had better get myself together. Hope your weekend is going like you want it to?
Later....Jessie

Hey, say a nice prayer for Jayne. She took a spill on he way home and she injured her side. Hopefully it is not serious.

Also say a healing prayer for Blake (my sister Marcie's husband). He had some outpatient surgery yesterday.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...