Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!



Sup? How are you doing? Well, I am back from taking care of a few tasks off of my To Do List.  I ran into a (SNAFU) at the rehab place arranging for Chris's wheelchair headrest to be re-done due to they said that they didn't have a record of his headrest being worked on before by them. Which is totally (nuts). So they will have to order parts to repair it and they will call to set up another appointment t have it done.

I stopped at Burger King and grabbed a croissant with sausage due to I was starting to get a bit hungry after the rehab fiasco. What is really needed was a Jack and Coke, don't you know!

Now I am going to look over my To Do List to see what else I need to take care of and I will look at tomorrow's list as well. Hope that you are doing OK?

Cheers.....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...