Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Are you done yet for today? I just completed all of tasks on my To Do List. The tech just left from repairing and filling the chip on the Tacoma. Now I will enjoy a cup of coffee with a sausage link or two. Yummy!

I am really thinking about getting the Fiat 500L Trekking washed this morning. That rain the other night really got her dirty. Man, these link sausages are good. Chris is being cared for this morning by Bobby. Chris was a bit agitated this morning and very tense. He seems to be better now. I could not get a reading on his O2 Sat and I was not able to check his blood pressure due to his agitation. I will check on him throughout the day.

Hope that you are doing well?
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...