Monday, March 20, 2017

Good Nigh

Good Night!

Hey did your day go well? It has been a restful one for Chris and I. 

We enjoyed our time on the front porch before it got too hot. We enjoyed listening to music on our Echo Dot. I really love chatting with Alexa. She keeps me in line and very entertained.

I had a very enjoyable and enlightening afternoon visit from Bobby. We talked about some very current emotions and happenings that took place recently. We even enjoyed a nice Japanese beer that was very good. Chris enjoyed it too, but he nodded every now and again.

Elise prepared chili for dinner that was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be leaving soon making her way to the Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Jayne will be here tomorrow morning to care for Chris due to Zack had an emergency situation. Have a good night and sleep well. I plan too! Smile!

I think that I am going to do what Madeleine suggested I do and that is to from now on I should make everything  (funky). Yeah Mon'

See Ya...Jessie and Elise


4 comments:

Loraine said...

A totally new look! I like it!

Jessie said...

Wow, thank you Loraine.

Rosie said...

iS THIS A NEW CONCEPT jESSIE

jessie said...

Hey Loraine and Rosie, I had to go back to the original due to teh new look was causing problems.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...