Thursday, March 2, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

What is up? How are you? We just got back from the movies. We saw "Get Out". I have to tell you it was bizarre but it was very good. We enjoyed it a lot. It is not for everyone though.

Elise is now preparing dinner. We are going to have cheese crisps, refried beans, lettuce, jalapeno'salsa and of course plenty of birra. Yes!

We are going to watch something on Netflix while we are eating dinner. I have completed everything on my To Do List except for getting the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. So I just moved it to tomorrow morning. What did you think of me and my pirate? Yep, I had too much rum that day, didn't I? NOT!
Later....

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...