Thursday, March 16, 2017

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody's Business by MJ

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will require a second cup soon. A nice start to the day here in Tucson. It is going to be another hot one.

   I just looked at my To Do List and it is going to a busy day today. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Elise and I are going to have dinner this evening at "Caffe Milano" in downtown Tucson. After dinner we will hit up the "Fox" to hear "Madeleine Peyroux and Rickie Lee Jones". It is going to be a very good concert. Madeleine is on of our blues/folksy singers.

   I have a few tasks to take care of throughout the day. We got some good news from Shoo. She relayed to us that Stu maybe coming home early next week. I am sure that he is ready to be sprung! Jane don't go there!

   We hope that your Thirsty Thursday will be a good one. I am a bit perplexed though today about human nature and why do some people do what they do just to please others. Nuff said!

   Enjoy the day! Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...