Monday, March 27, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Concerned!

Music listening to: Mr. DJ by Zhane

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a small piece of a cinnamon roll from the "Egg Connection". It is a bit cool this morning but it will warm up as the day progresses. Chris is relaxing and listening to music this morning. According to my To Do List I have a busy day today.

   I will be making a trip to the post office this morning and to my office to pick up some supplies for Chris. I will post pictures of our trip to Rocky Point later in the morning. Please keep those prayers going for Jayne's brother and also for Shoo and Stu.

  Have a good Monday!

Rosie, thank you for your prayers for Jayne's brother and for Shoo and Stu. Have a great day in Melbourne.

Later...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...