Thursday, March 2, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you doing? Can you believe that I went back to sleep this morning? Yes, I did and I would have still been sawing logs if my playmate hadn't returned from the gym. Yeah Mon'

I woke hungry as well. Go figure! Elise is meeting up with our financial adviser at Village Inn this morning and she is going to bring back some breakfast for Jayne and I. Smile!

The sun is out and it is slowly warming up. I just made the reservation for "Fleming' Steakhouse" for the 10th of March. It is pay up time for my shorty because I won our "Superbowl" bet. I will be getting out my special fork, knife, spoon and napkin. Yeah Buddy!

We are going to see the movie "Get Out" this afternoon. The previews were very good. It is an updated version if you will of "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?".

Here are a few more pictures from the Bahamas.
Enjoy!


ELISE AND I IN FREEPORT GRAND BAHAMAS
ELISE AND A PIRATE

ME AND A PIRATE

ELISE AND I ON OUR WAY TO  OUR SUBMARINE RIDE


ME AND ELISE WITH FROGGY


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...