Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Simmering! Snapped!

Music listening to: Computer Love by Zapp and Rogers

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good but not as hot as usual. That is due to the I am still sizzling from last nights Hot and Sour soup. I had to be turned several times during the night don't cha know? I didn't want to burn up the sheets. Man was that good! 

   My To Do List has several tasks that need to be taken care of early this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. He will also be here while we are away on our stay-cation at the DDC with Dottie. Cha Ching!

   The tech will be here this morning to repair the chip in the windshield of the Tacoma. I will recheck my suitcase before I close it up to make sure I have all that I may need to win big tonight. Of course I am talking about some Jack Daniels! Smile! 

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper. Right Jane?

Later....Jessie and Elise

Marcie and Country Granny thanks for the advice on how to stop the burn.

Jane, I didn't make it by last night due to it didn't rain liked I hoped it would. Besides I didn't want to burn you and Papa up. Yep, I am (hot) but you know that, eh?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...