Monday, March 27, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

    Hey, how did your day end?  It has been a busy one for me to say the least. Chris had  a very good day and he was a regular chatterbox.

    I got everything done that was on my To Do List.  Tomorrow is going to be another busy one as well. Got a phone call to say that Zack Chris's caregiver would not be here tomorrow due to he is in the hospital. I contacted Jayne and she is going to work tomorrow in his place. That quickly gave me an headache! Of course that changed my mood immediately.

   Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausages, and eggs. We got it all down with coffee. It was all good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elsie is in her office. She will be leaving soon for  the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

   We hope that you have a wonderful evening. I am going to drop a couple of Tylenol and I will enjoy a (brownie) prior to me hitting the sheets. Can you feel me Jane! Sure you're right, smile.

Sleep well...Jessie and Elise




   





FOND MEMORIES HERE!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...