Friday, March 3, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? Hey, the green lady is all cleaned and shined up. WooHoo!  Now I need to get myself together for the funeral service that takes place later in the day. My playmate is at the gym but she will be back shortly to get ready for the service as well.

It is still cloudy and I hope that since I got the Fiat washed it won't rain. Murphy's Law, eh? I am relaxing listening to the sounds of the "Boney James" radio station. It is a good station to relax with and enjoy a nice glass of red, some bread, and some cheese. Of course with you too!

Hopefully if all goes well tomorrow we will go out to the VA Hospital to visit with Stu. Our whole weekend is busy and that is a good thing for the most part. Do you agree? We are glad that Jayne is here with Chris because it allows us to rest and get many things done.

Enjoy the day!
Arrivederci amica mia!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...