Monday, March 13, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day end well? It has been a very relaxing one here in central Tucson. A warm one too!

Chris and I chilled on the front porch and we people watched and we watched the lizards on patrol. We also listened to music on Dot Echo that was soothing.


CHRIS CHILLIN ON THE FRONT PORCH

GREEN LADY RESTING

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise just left for the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. Tomorrow is going to be an other light for me based on my To Do List. I can tell you that my To Do List is going to pick up big time in a couple of days.

Sleep well and enjoy your evening.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how is Stu?

Jet, how is Red doing this evening? Resting I hope so and you too!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...