Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Focused!

Music listening to: Hip Hop Hooray by Naughty by Nature!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over this morning to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have another cup this morning at the "Egg Connection" with breakfast. We are going to meet up with our daughter Kim this morning to get caught up with all that she as been up to since we saw her last. Bobby will be joining us this morning.

   Well, I have to say it "How about those Cats?" Yes, the Cats are the Pac 12 champions. What a game last night that almost got away from them. Go Cats!

    We prepared a dinner last night that was 5 Star! We had grilled jerk pork chops, grilled catfish fillets, whole kernel corn, sweet peas, assorted peppers and baby carrots. It was "Wunderbar! It was so good that on the way taking Jayne home I stopped at Dairy Queen. I picked up a quart of vanilla soft serve.  On my return home with the soft serve my playmate made each of us a "White Russian" with a dollop of soft serve. My goodness that was so good. We cannot have one of these on a daily basis because if we did we would be blimps for sure, smile!

    My shorty and I are going to see "Kong" in 3D this evening. We hope that your Sunday is going to be a good one. Stay safe, focused and enjoy the day because you are here.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Shoo, glad Stu liked the card.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...