Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are things going so far for you on this Humper? It is still a bit chilly outside here in Tucson. It feels much better if you are standing in the sun.

Jayne is here caring for Chris instead of Bobby today. My playmate is at the gym working out. I am relaxing and I am about to finish up a book that I have been reading so I can start another.

I need to feed the fur-babies soon before they start to complain. Smile! Hope that you are doing OK?
Later...Herr Jessie

Loraine, how are you doing?

Happy Birthday Liz!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Thanks for asking - I am doing great! Back on the road to a regular life.

Jessie said...

That's my girlfriend. Take it slow and easy.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...