Monday, March 13, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? It is a very nice day here in Tucson.

I have completed my To Do List for today. To include gassing up the Green Lady. WooHoo! She is happy now, smile!

I will be getting Chris up shortly for a stroll in the hood. Afterward we will relax on the front porch and people watch. One of my favorite pastimes.

While I am resting I will thinking about the Cocktail Party that my shorty and I will be giving later in the year. It is on my (Bucket List). I will soon begin to gather up the necessary items for it. Yeah Mon'. Is every ting irie!

Hope you are enjoying your Monday far?
Cheers...Jessie

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I can't believe your to do list is done....good for you!! I'm still digging in the dirt and painting boards...yuk, yuk....

Jessie said...

Yeah Mon'. My To Do List is done for today. Chris and I are chillin out on the front porch relaxing, listening to Jazz and counting lizards. Smile!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...