Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, I finished all of my To Do Tasks except packing for the DDC stay-cation. I will get that done this evening while I am caring for Chris.

Jayne is here caring for Chris and that frees me up to get things done. I will start to care for Chris at 2:00pm. We have a few clouds building up here in Tucson. We may get a drop or two of rain. So I have my flip flops at the ready. WooHoo!

I don't know why but all of a sudden I got hungry. It is more than likely a after shock of that delicious brownie that I had last night, smile! So I went to Jersey Mike's for a small Philly Cheese Steak. Now I need a beer to go along with it. Good thing I have some ice cold "Modela' in the fridge. Ahhhh!

I hope that your day is going your way so far? My shorty is meeting up with her book club this evening and she is going to bring back some dinner for me. Hopefully it will be some Hot and Sour soup, and some sweet and sour chicken. Wow, that brownie is killer, eh?

Chat at you later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...