Tuesday, March 28, 2017

FIRE!!!!!!

FIRE! FIRE!

Have you ever heard of the Ohio Players? They regaled us with the song titled "FIRE". 

I bring this up because I just finished my dinner that my shorty got for me from "Neo's". I had a very good shrimp and chicken fried rice, sweet and sour pork, and some white rice. It was all good and it was a lot of it. I have leftovers.

I also had some hot and sour soup. All of a sudden I started to smell something burning and I went outside to have a look see. The burning smell was getting stronger and stronger. All of a sudden I began to sweat a lot, my nose started to run, my eyes began to water, and I realized it was me on fire. The hot and sour was killer. I downed a nice glass of Pinot and that did not help at all. I began to have trouble with my vision so I took a seat before I all of a sudden spontaneously combusted. Man it was so good. I am praying for some rain so I can put on my flip flops and run around in the all-together. Jane, don't be surprised if I don't knock at your door during the night. Smile!

Whew!  Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...