Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Cautious! Brownied!

Music listening to: Black or White by MJ

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off early at around 2:15am. Yep, kind of early right? I was forced to put feet to the floor due to high wind, thunder boomers, lightening, and rain. Yes, I said rain. So I has to check on Chris and since I had on my flip flops I took a early morning run in the all together, smile! I didn't see Jane or Loraine at all. My shorty was pillow locked so she didn't hear the rain at all. After my short run I returned to the sheets to be re-locked myself. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second and a third cup will be had. Smile! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris instead of Zack.

   My To Do List is loaded with tasks this morning and I will get them all done. We will be getting our our suitcases today for our stay-cation at the DDC. We will be there tomorrow along with Dottie. Cha Ching! Hopefully. 

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working right Jane? You know the deal! Have a good day and stay safe.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Here are a few more pics from Rocky Point.






ELISE WALKING THE BEACH

MY SHORTY ENJOYING THE SUNSET




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...