Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going? We just got back from a very good breakfast at "Gus Balones". The food was great and plenty of it was served. Man was it good!

My shorty is resting and reading a book. I bet she nods off soon due to we were up so late last night. Yep, we will be up late again tonight. Go Cats!

I am going to relax today due to I have completed my To Do List for today. Yes! I may get out on the new lounge chair on the front porch and play a few games on my tablet and people and car watch. I should be getting some zzz's myself.

I will be picking up Jayne this afternoon and taking her to the "Loft" so she can see the movie "United Kingdom". We hope that your day is going like you want it to so far?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...