Friday, March 3, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Frisky!



JAYNE AND CHRIS


Music listening to: The Midas Touch!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be on the go soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious! I will have a second cup for sure with a pancake for breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we are supposed to hit the 80 degree mark today.  Is it time for shorts and flip flops?

   Another busy day according to my To Do List.  First off I will get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. We are attending a funeral service this afternoon of a long time friend of Elise and Sheila. Later in the evening we are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". After HH we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "The Cripple of Inishmaan", it got very good reviews and we are looking forward to seeing it.

   I will post more pictures from our trip to the Bahamas as soon as I can. It is going to be a very busy weekend for my playmate and I. We are going to see a live play at the Berger Center with Dottie and on Saturday we are going to the Tucson Music Hall to see Bill Maher. Yep, a busy weekend for us.

   Have a good TGIF! Enjoy and be careful out there.

Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...