Sunday, March 12, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going? We had a very nice breakfast with our daughter Kim and Bobby. It was so good to see Kim. We have not seen her in a few months. She is looking and doing very well.


ELISE AND OUR DAUGHTER KIM AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"

ME AND OUR DAUGHTER KIM

LAST NIGHT'S FANTASTIC DINNER!


I just completed my To Do List. Elise is caring for Chris. I am going to do some yard work behind Chris's house shortly.

Elise and I are going to play some ping pong this afternoon. Chris will enjoy watching us play.

We are going to see "Kong" in 3D this evening. Jayne will be here to care for Chris. Enjoy your day. I also need to stock up Chris's supplies for next week as well.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...