Sunday, March 26, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I has been a good one here. Thanks to Jayne sticking around today with us and Chris. She is a jewel and we are blessed to have her here with Chris. Chris loves her deeply and so do we.

I looked over the pics from Mexico and I will post them tomorrow it time permits. My To Do List tomorrow is loaded with tasks that I need to attend to.

We had a enjoyable evening at "Zemams" with the crew as usual. The food was very good and extra spicy. Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. I will follow suit after I take Jayne home.

If you could please say a prayer for Jayne's brother who is back in hospital. Please keep Stu in your prayers as well. He is at home and let's pray that he stays there. Also send tons of prayers out for Shoo Shoo, she is caring for Stu and I noticed a few things that really caused me concern this evening. Please prayers do work and they ease the mind and soul.

Have a good night.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Prayers for your friends Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...