Monday, March 13, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: Ain't That Peculiar by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup along with a fruit salad. It is going to be a hot one here in Tucson today. We are talking 90 degrees today. Yes, the shorts, t-shirts and flip flops have made an appearance.

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be a very light and easy day. That is a rarity for me so I am going to have to take advantage of it for sure.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Kong". It was very good and tons of action. We recommend that you give it a look. We enjoyed it in 3D.

   Chris is in a good mood this morning he is chatting up a storm and finger-popping to the music. I will be making an appointment for the Tacoma to be serviced before we make our way to Mexico next week for a few days of relaxing beach time. Ole'

   Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Erika, so good to hear from you.

Sandy, good to hear from you.

Liz, glad to hear from you.

Mary K, thank you for the nice video of you and your daughter.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...