Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee hit the spot this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson, and it is supposed to be chilly for the next few days. Jayne will be here this morning to work with Chris due to a unforeseen change in the schedule. 

   This evening we were going to host a "Mahjong" fest here but Stu is still in hospital. We will schedule another play date for another time. Keep those prayers going for Stu and Shoo Shoo.

   My To Do List is still quite lengthy but I will get her done without a doubt. My playmate brought me back a dinner from "Trattoria Pina" that was delicious. I had a nice dinner salad, panni and lasagna. It was all good let me tell you. The portion was so big that I just could not eat it all. Smile!

   Have a great Humper! Of course you will Jane, right? Stay safe and enjoy the day.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Here are a few more pics from our Bahamas trip. Enjoy!

PISCO SOURS

SKY GETTING SOME TOUCH UP PAINT

NORWEGIAN SKY




ELISE AND I 




TOWEL CRAB

TOWEL BUNNY



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your trip was a blast.

Jessie said...

Morning Rory. How are things in Fallen? The cruise to the Bahamas was wonderful. We are ready to go back.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...