Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Has your day been as busy as mine? I enjoyed my in -service class about Hoarding Disorder.

Hey,we are being rained on right now. WooHoo! I have a feeling that something is coming up and it is going to piss me off. I am looking forward to it with my best defense.

Chris is having a very good day and I received a call from his case manager office saying that we are  taking care of Chris exceptionally well. She was impressed with Chris home and the way we have it organized for his comfort. That brightened my day by leaps and bounds. There are so many things going on right now that I developed a severe headache and I had to take something for it this afternoon. I usually don't take anything but this one was killer. Well, the rain has stopped. Arghh!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Book Club meeting. The are gathering at "Trattoria Pina". They have some very good food there. My shorty is going to bring me back some lasagna for my dinner. Yes, I will have a glass or three of red to get it all down. Smile.

I did a bit more research on our 2018 Hawaii trip today. I am enjoying it a lot. Well, here is a bit more about our trip to the Bahamas. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Herr Jessie und Frau Elise

On 20 Feb 17 we caught our shuttle to the docks to board the Norwegian Sky. We explored the ship and her are a few pictures of our suite. Enjoy!

MIAMI FROM OUR BALCONY

FROM OUR BALCONY

NORWEGIAN SKY AND OTHER CRUISE SHIPS DOCKED

CARGO SHIP BEING LOADED

INSIDE OF OUR SUITE


MY PLAYMATE CHILLIN' ON THE BALCONY BEFORE WE SET SAIL

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...