Monday, February 6, 2017

It's A Monday! Super Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Victorious!

Music listening to: Are You Ready For Some Football!

   It's a Monday! A Super Monday! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed after I get off of the treadmill. It is going to be another beautiful day in the hood here in central Tucson.

   I just checked my To Do List and I have to get ready for my nurses supervisor visit at 8:00am. This visit is the major task on my To Do List for today.

   How about those Patriots? Now that was a Superbowl. Am I right? What a game. My shorty lost so it is off to "Flemings" we go. WooHoo! I have my fork, knife and spoon at the ready. I also have a nice flute for some champagne ready as well. Please if you can find it in your heart please assist my shorty with some monetary donations to help pay for my victory. Please! I don't want her to have to bus tables or wash dishes. Smile! Fleming's here I come. Great Game!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a Super Monday.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...