Sunday, February 12, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, what is up? Jane don't go there! We had a very nice breakfast with Sheila at the Egg Connection. It was packed and we had to wait to be seated.

Well, I just completed everything on my To Do List. WooHoo! I even got my ears lowered as well. Yep, I have got to look extra good on our up coming cruise, smile! Right girlfriends?

My girlfriend Flo sent me a very nice heart shaped cactus pad pic. She is a dear and she is the first of my girlfriends to do that. Yes!




Now I have received a Happy Valentines Day from Dottie the Queen of the Slots. Thank you Dottie. I also just received a Valentines Day card online from my girlfriend Jane. Nice! Hey to all my girlfriends keep it up, I like it. My shorty received her Valentines Day flowers today and a nice big box of See's Candy.

I am restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also need to get some yard work done behind Chris's house as well. I hope that your day is going to the way you want it to?

Guten Tag.....Heir Jessie und Frau Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...